Student Life Offices
The student life programs at Rocky Mountain College enhance the College's educational offerings by assisting students with co-curricular matters and positively contributing to their growth and development beyond the classroom.
Specifically, the student life departments and programs will:
1. Positively contribute to student's academic, personal and professional success;
2. Encourage healthy lifestyle decisions;
3. Assist students to access campus and community resources;
4. Help students to develop positive connections and campus relationships;
5. Educate students about campus culture and expectations;
6. Provide a safe and healthy learning environment;
7. Implement leadership development initiatives that improve the student experience.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.