Get Involved in Research!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
What Can I Expect if I Conduct a Research Project?
- Personal involvement and a stake in a project, no matter if it is large or small
- Work outside in the field and/or in a laboratory with a faculty member and fellow students whom share your interests
- Present your findings at the 葡京app Research Forum or an off-campus conference
- A greatly enhanced and fulfilling educational experience!
Undergraduate Research at Rocky Mountain College serves the College mission and core themes by supporting faculty mentored individual or small group student research activities. The primary goal of these activities is to foster an environment of collaborative discovery among faculty and students to enhance the educational experience related to critical, analytical, and independent thinking both in and out of the classroom.
The Office of Undergraduate Research:
- Ensures that research activities at 葡京app adhere to recognized and ethical standards
- Encourages the dissemination of research activities and findings within both the college and outside communities
- Informs the campus community of potential internal and external funding opportunities and collaborations
- Outreach and advertisement to greater community about 葡京app research activities and events
For more information on participating in academic research, please contact Derek Sjostrom (firstname.lastname@example.org, 406.238.7387) or consult with your faculty mentor.
- Honors Program
- Yellowstone River Research Center (YRRC)
- Occupational Therapy Program Research